- The Holy Quran.
- Al-Fakhouri, Hannah. Khalil al-Jarr (1994) History of Philosophy in the Islamic World, translated by Abdolmajid Ayati, 4th ed., Tehran, scientific and cultural. (in Persian)
- Atlas, Samuel. Monides, Mai (1972) Maimonides, In: The Encyclopedia of philosophy, by Paul Edwards (edi) Vol 5, New York, Macmillan Publishing.
- Austeda, Franz (1972) Averroes, In: The Encyclopedia of philosophy, by Paul Edwards (edi) vol 1, NewYork, Macmillan Publishing.
- Davari Ardakani, Reza (2002) Ibn Rushd, Islamic philosopher, founder of the Renaissance and teacher of modernization in the Islamic Maghreb, Journal of Philosophy, No. 6 and 7, pp. 21-29.
(in Persian) https://jop.ut.ac.ir/article_11324.html
- Deborah, T. J (1997) History of Philosophy in Islam, trans. Abbas Shoghi, Tehran, Atai Press Institute. (in Persian)
- Ebrahimi Dinani, Gholam Hossein (2005) Ibn Rushd's brilliance in the wisdom of peripatetic, Tehran, Tarhe no. (in Persian)
- Gandomi Nasrabadi, Reza (2013) The Immortality of the Soul from the Viewpoint of Ibn Maimon, Journal of Religious Anthropology, No. 30, pp. 157-175
. (in Persian) http://raj.smc.ac.ir/article_4684.html
- Gilson, Etienne (2010) History of Christian Philosophy in the Middle Ages, trans. Reza Gandami Nasrabadi, Qom, University of Religions and Samat Publications. (in Persian)
- Halabi, Ali Asghar (1993) History of Civilization in Islam, Tehran, Asatir. (in Persian)
- Hatta, Philip Khalil (1987) Arab history, trans. Abolghasem Payende, Tehran, Agah. (in Persian)
- Hendavi, Ibrahim Musa (1963) Al-Athar al-Arabi fi al-Fikr al-Yehudi, Cairo, Maktab al-Anjl wa al-Masriya.
- Hyman, Arthur (2002) Eschatological Themes in Medieval Jewish philosophy, Marquette University press.
- Ibn Maimon, Musa (No date) Al-Hairin, Introduction and Examination: Hussein Ataei, Beirut, Religious Culture School.
- Ibn Rushd, Ahmad Ibn Muhammad (1987) the chapter of the article between the Wisdom and the Shari'a from the connection, Beirut, the school of education for printing, publishing and distribution.
- Ibn Rushd, Ahmad Ibn Muhammad (1987) the Discovery of the Methods of Evidence in the Beliefs of God, Beirut, School of Education.
- Ibn Rushd, Ahmad Ibn Muhammad (1998) Tahafa Al-Tahaft, Introduction and Explanations by Mohammad Abed Jaberi, Beirut, Center for the Studies of Al-Wahda Al-Arabiya.
- Ibn Taymiyyah, Ahmad (1971) The Conflict of Reason and Narration, Edited by Mohammad Rashad Salem, United Arab Republic, Dar al-Kitab. (in Persian)
- Idris, Mohammad Jala (No date( Islamic Influence on Jewish Religious Thought, Cairo, Madbouli School.
- Khadem Jahromi, Hamed, Rajabi, Narges (2017) A Study of the Viewpoint of the Negative Theology of Ibn Maimun and Qazi Saeed Qomi, Journal of Philosophy of Religion, No. 2, pp. 311-332.
(in Persian) https://jpht.ut.ac.ir/article_63505.html
- Leaman, Oliver (1998) Averroes and Philosophy, Surrey, Curzon Press.
- Lotfi Juma, Muhammad (no date) Ibn Rushd: History and Philosophy, Tunisia, Publications of the Encyclopedia for Printing and Publishing.
- Nasr, Seyyed Hossein (1996), History of Islamic Philosophy, Oliver Leaman, routledge.
- Nasri, Abdullah et al. (2000) Hadith Andisheh, Tehran, Soroush. (in Persian)
- Parsania, Hamid (1999) The Inhibitory Role of Ibn Rushd and Ibn Maimon in Translating the Sinaitic Argument into the History of Western Philosophy, Namee Farhang Magazine, No. 31, pp. 112-123. http://ensani.ir/fa/article/265950
- Pins, Shlomo (1999) Jewish Philosophy, in: Three Philosophical Traditions, trans. Abolfazl Mahmoudi, Qom, seminary propaganda office. (in Persian)
- Renan, Ernst (1957) Ibn Rushd and Al-Rushdieh, edited by Adel Zaitar, Cairo, Dar Al-Ahya Al-Kitab Al-Arabiya.
- Roth, Leon (1963) Spinoza, Descartes & Maimonides, New York, Copyright status reviewed by UF staffs.
- Rudavsky, T. M. (2010) Maimonides, UK: Willy and BlackWell.
- Shahrestani, Ahmad (2016) Al-Mulla wa Al-Nahl, research by Mohammad Seyyed Gilani, Beirut, Dar al-Ma'rifah, second edition. (in Persian)
- Shatz, Davi (2006) Maimonides Moral Theory, in: The Cambridge Companion to Maimonides, ed. Seeskin Kenneth, New York, Cambridg University Press.
- Sherbak, Dan Cohen (2004) Jewish Philosophy in the Middle Ages, trans. Ali Reza Naqd Ali, Qom, Center for the Study and Research of Religions. (in Persian)
- Vakili, Hadi (2007) Ibn Maimun, from Islamic Theology to Jewish Theology, Ghabasat Magazine, No. 43, pp. 147-172. (in Persian)
- Watt, Montgomery (1992) Islamic Spain, trans. Mohammad Ali Taleghani, Tehran, Yalda.
- Wolfson, Harry Austrin (1989) Philosophy of Theology, trans. Ahmad Aram, Tehran, Al-Huda Publications. (in Persian)
- Zaryab, Abbas (1993) Ibn Maimun, in: The Great Islamic Encyclopedia, Vol. 5, Tehran, The Great Islamic Encyclopedia Center. (in Persian)